Wednesday 26 March 2014

Enchanted Polish September 2013




The Perfect Ballerina pumps pink!



Today I have a gorgeous polish from Enchanted. It's one of their monthly edition polishes & The colour is so beautiful-literally my favourite colour! Application was flawless & almost opaque in one coat, although I used two in the pictures below. As with all Enchanted polishes, topcoat doesn't dull the amazing linear holo effect.









Wow isn't it a beauty! I have to admit I preferred being able to see the monthly polishes before buying them, as now it's a mystery what colour you're going to get. Well a mystery until the spoilers from the US come out! 

I must say I think this, along with May 2013, is probably my favourite EP monthly polish!
Which has been your favourite so far? 

Thanks for reading
&
come back soon!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment