Tuesday 20 May 2014

Smitten Polish Amas Veritas





Today I have one of the most gorgeous polishes to show you-Amas Veritas by Smitten polish. It's a hot pink jelly packed full of fuchsia and holographic glitter. Application was flawless and it reached opacity in two easy coats. I can honestly say that I loved this polish so much, that after it started to chip, (after about a weeks wear) I took it off and put it straight back on again-a first for me! The name Amas Veritas is from the film Practical Magic and is the name of the spell cast to find true love...so it seems apt that I fell head over heels for this stunning polish!

All pictures show 2 coats of polish and a coat of HK Girl topcoat:




sunshine
sunshine

With flash

with flash



This polish is so pretty, it looks amazing indoors but it really comes to life in the sunshine as it sparkles like crazy! I really think Smitten do micro-glitter packed jellies, very well indeed-I have quite a few in my collection! 

I must say Smitten is one of my favourite indie nail polish brands, do like their polishes as much as me?

Thanks for reading
&
come back soon!
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment