Tuesday 9 July 2013

Enchanted Polish Congratulations-I couldn't think of a better name!

Could this be the most amazing polish ever...





Personally I think it could be! 
What's so special about this polish? Where do I begin... It's a duo chrome, linear holographic; which shifts from red to gold-with a whole spectrum of other colours in between. When I wore it I saw everything from a coppery mustard to a dirty mauve with flashes of pink. 

The polish, is of course, Congratulations by Enchanted polish, from the Time to pretend collection. I must have taken about 100 different pictures of this beauty and it looks different in almost all of them! I had full coverage in ONE coat! (yay for saving precious polish!) Topcoat did nothing to dull the holo effect and it lasted for just over a week as well!

They say a picture is worth a thousand words and the pictures of this polish certainly speak for themselves.

Sorry about one or two of them being pre-cleanup, but I got too excited and started taking piccies straight away.
Warning Very picture heavy!!



low indoor lighting

with flash


with flash

with flash

with flash

indoors, natural light. Showing the copper.

indoors, natural light.


indoors natural light.

with flash

with flash

with flash



with flash

low indoor lighting 

indoors, natural light.


with flash

indoors lighting.


Again sorry for spamming with a million pictures, but I think I have a new love- All I can say is 'Congratulations' to Enchanted for making such an incredible polish!
(pun intended!) 

Which Enchanted Polish Is your fav?

thanks for reading, come back soon! 
xoxo

2 comments: