Tuesday 27 August 2013

My 21st Birthday Mani!





What did I choose to wear for my 21st birthday??

A beauty from Chanel of course! 

Chanel Taboo:

This was a gorgeous polish that applied evenly and was opaque in two coats.  It's described as a shimmering dark blue/violet. However it has so much more going for it! I would describe it as a blackened purple base full of intense blue and red sparkly shimmer. Although I had a hard time getting my camera to pick it up, the shimmer is clearly visible under all lighting conditions and it always shows as purple-toned rather than just black.



low indoor lighting


in indirect sunlight


indoors with flash

I then added a little bit of sparkle to my ring fingers! A gorgeous Lynnderella polish that I have been saving for a special occasion-The Glittering Crowd.  I then topped this glitter bomb off with a generous coat of gelous. Below is only one coat of TGC, no fiddly glitter fishing or placement required. It was smooth and even in a single stroke!


indoor lighting


low indoor lighting


low indoor lighting


low indoor lighting


with flash


indoors in indirect sunlight


Finally a pic in front of my 21st Birthday cake-there had to be a butterfly as they are very special to me.

indoors

And just one more! This time the cake, in all it's  glory! It was exactly as I hoped it would be and more! It was incredible and definitely had the WOW factor! It was made by Tiers of Happiness, which I would highly recommend! See their website HERE! 
The mask was the inspiration for the cake and was ordered from Venice.




What are your go-to party nails?? 

thanks for reading, come back soon!! 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment