Wednesday 28 August 2013

Polish haul & nails inc stash pic!

Part 1: July/August polish haul & Nail Inc stash pics!


Polishes I purchased towards the end of July and start of august:  




from L-R, Top row: OPI-Simmer and shimmer, smittens: look to the western sky, glass elevator and nerds redux and essence-(can't remember the name) pink holo polish.

2nd row: Enchanteds: Dijinn, electric feel, ice castle and hello newyork and Lynnderella-Love, lace and lilacs.

3rd row: cadillacquer-cute poison, above the curve-Cecilia, Fresh paint-dragon lady, funky fingers-mermaid lagoon, literary lacquers-lake of shining waters, sally hansens-gentle blossom and fire opal.

4th row: Dollish polish-As you wish, Glitter bunny polish: Rainbows on crack and I got a goodie bag, Nail Nation 3000 butterfly net and sea lore polishes: Leaping lyretail and springing seahorse.


Other polish purchases:




 Nails inc: 22:07:13 - which I used in my Cath Kidston Mani-HERE!!




Sally Hansen nail prisms in blush diamond and pink rose diamond. (These are super holographic-yay!)




Nerd Lacquer-Nebula and Lynnderella-Common sense (the latter, of which, I could definitely use a little more of!)
My first Nerd-I really don't need to get addicted to another polish brand that is impossible to buy! (I did buy it with the intention of swapping for an EP...but I really love the look of it-only time, and a little swatch, will tell!)

And finally my first picture of this type..A glimpse at a little section of my stash-My Nails inc polish collection: (excluding-base/topcoats and treatments etc) I'm embarrassed to admit that this isn't even half a drawer in my helmer and I have way more OPIs than Nails Incs! 

I might do a complete stash/collection picture (probably pictures!) at some point. As I love seeing pictures of other peoples collections!





Please do, feel free, to share any of your stash piccies or links to a blog post beneath!

Thanks for reading, come back soon!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment