Tuesday, 8 October 2013

End of September mini polish haul!




My little polish haul:







Jindie nails: Just Claus, Daily Lacquer: Moon Kitty, OPI: Teenage Dream, Girly bits: Daddy's little girl and Enchanted polish: Ciao Milano-ISO box for it, let me know if you are parting with one, thanks!




Row 1: OPI: Pink of hearts 2013: More than a glimmer &
                                                pink-ing of you.

Row 2: Barry M: Boots limited edition polish. (I'm calling it tinsel as the bar glitter reminds me of it) OPI: wonderous star, I snow you love me and matte top coat.

Row 3: Crows Toes: Cheshire, Wingdust: Like Yoda...but less green, Kelara: Blue steel and H K Girl top coat.

Row 4: Illamasqua: Pink Raindrops and Pocket Money Polishes: Brown Eyed Girl.

..and I still have a few more pretties on the way!! 

The H K Girl top coat and Wingdust are from a new UK indie seller: rainbow connection. This shop is amazing, it stocks a range of brands from all over the world making indie polish easily available to us UK girls!
(Disclaimer: I am not to be held responsible for the amount of goodies you discover on their site!)

Have you bought any new pretties lately?

thanks for reading, come back soon!
xoxo