Tuesday 8 October 2013

End of September mini polish haul!




My little polish haul:







Jindie nails: Just Claus, Daily Lacquer: Moon Kitty, OPI: Teenage Dream, Girly bits: Daddy's little girl and Enchanted polish: Ciao Milano-ISO box for it, let me know if you are parting with one, thanks!




Row 1: OPI: Pink of hearts 2013: More than a glimmer &
                                                pink-ing of you.

Row 2: Barry M: Boots limited edition polish. (I'm calling it tinsel as the bar glitter reminds me of it) OPI: wonderous star, I snow you love me and matte top coat.

Row 3: Crows Toes: Cheshire, Wingdust: Like Yoda...but less green, Kelara: Blue steel and H K Girl top coat.

Row 4: Illamasqua: Pink Raindrops and Pocket Money Polishes: Brown Eyed Girl.

..and I still have a few more pretties on the way!! 

The H K Girl top coat and Wingdust are from a new UK indie seller: rainbow connection. This shop is amazing, it stocks a range of brands from all over the world making indie polish easily available to us UK girls!
(Disclaimer: I am not to be held responsible for the amount of goodies you discover on their site!)

Have you bought any new pretties lately?

thanks for reading, come back soon!
xoxo









No comments:

Post a Comment