Tuesday 1 October 2013

Why, Hello there Mr Burgundy, May I say, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance!


Today I'm going to show you one of the most beautiful polishes I own-The rather dashing Mr Burgundy, from Enchanted polish.

Let's face it unless you are willing to offer a limb or swap a basket full of kittens, this EP will have alluded you. I, myself, tried for ages to get my hands on it and as luck may have it, it was offered to me when I was sniffing around for OPI holos!! So never give up hope as you never know which EP may be just around the corner!!

Onto the piccies:

All were taken with flash as the sun was not coming out to play!




Pictures show two coats of Mr B, although one probably would have been enough, and topcoat.



I must admit in normal/indoor lighting it is quite a subtle holo, but none the less it is still a beaut!



With my cute, lady bird midi ring from good old Topshop!





Wow! 



Next up is a comparison between Enchanted polish- Mr Burgundy and Colors by Llarowe-Dirty Diana.





I would say that DD has slightly more pinky/purple tones than Mr B and is almost metallic in finish. The holo is also punchier, whereas Mr B has quite a subtle effect in most lighting conditions, DD shows a very strong linear holo in any lighting. 



You can see the difference between the two. DD is on the pointy finger. I have to say I love both equally! Mr B is like the more grown up version of DD!

Which of the two do you prefer?

thanks for reading, come back soon!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment