Sunday 19 May 2013

Seven Deadly Sins Tag! 


I hadn't actually heard of the post doing the rounds at the moment, until I was tagged in it myself by the lovely Anna at AnnaBean's Nails. Now I am a self confessed beauty junkie so I can't wait to complete this!! 

1 GREED: what is your most expensive beauty item? 
 Umm eek! I love my cosmetics and tend to splurge 2 or 3 times a year on the expensive bits and bobs, when I go up to London. If we are talking make-up or skincare, I would say it has to be either my Bobbi brown foundation £27 or my Laura Mercier Shimmer bloc £31-I buy the foundation a lot more! Also If we are talking about the area in general that I spend the most on? It would, without a doubt, be nail polish!!

2 WRATH: which beauty item do you have a love/hate 
relationship with?  
It would have to be base-foundation/concealer. I am so pale that I can only find a shade to match my skin tone in the more high end brands. Brands like rimmel, Lo'real etc-their lightest shades all make me look orange! The same goes for concealer, I found my perfect concealer it covered all multitude of sins, only for it to be discontinued!! It was Laura Mercier flawless fix pencil in light-if anyone knows of a similar concealer please let me know!! In telling you all of the problems I have with base, I couldn't live without it! 

3 GLUTTONY: what brand makes up the biggest chunk of your beauty collection? 
 Hmm...If we're talking makeup I'm going to guess it would be either Mac or Too Faced cosmetics. Nail polish, without a doubt would be OPI (which has taken over two drawers in the helmer!!) 

4 SLOTH: What product do you neglect to use due to laziness?
I probably should wash my hair everyday but if I did that, it would be all I would ever do! My hair is very long, very thick, with a tendency to go oily very quickly. This will tell you how bad it is, it takes my hairdresser around 3/4hr just to dry my hair..I just leave it to dry on its own otherwise. All I can say is Whomever invented dry shampoo "I love you!!"

5 PRIDE: Which beauty product gives you the most confidence? 
This would have to be between two items: Concealer would probably win as I wouldn't leave the house without it! The other item is polish-I get such a buzz if someone tells me they like my nails, especially complete strangers! 

6 LUST: which item is at the top of your beauty wish list?
Bobbi Brown BB cream, as it looks like it gives more coverage than your regular BB cream and also it comes in shades that are light enough for me. If we're talking polish it would be...Lynnderella Boy-Girl Party-the ultimate Lemming!!

7 ENVY: What make up product/look looks great on others but not on yourself?
Cream Blusher, as it shows up any imperfections and I want the impossible-a matte finish with a cream look! 

Now I will tag the following 3 lovely ladies:


What's your biggest beauty sin??
Shh...I wont tell if you wont!

I Hope you like this post, as I loved completing it!
Thanks for reading and I hope to see you again soon!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment