Thursday 2 May 2013

NOTD: Illamasqua Noble and Milani Jewel FX in teal



Illamasqua Noble is a gorgeous bright turquoise creme, which much to my surprise was opaque in one coat! 
low indoor lighting, pre-cleanup.



I then added one one coat of Milani Jewel FX in Teal.
It's a gorgeous polish, with green, silver and turquoise medium sized hexagonal glitters and small turquoise micro glitter. I found this a breeze to apply and only needed one coat for even coverage. I then added a nice, thick coat of gelous to make it smooth and glossy.

Now I am completely in love with this combo, as was the lady in the newsagents today (the sign of a good polish is when random people stop and ask you what it is!), so I must warn you now, there will be pictures-many, many pictures!
taken in natural light.


Sunlight just makes the glitter sparkle like crazy, so i had a hard time capturing it in the pictures!

taken in sunlight! (sorry about the background mess-impromptu nail photo shoot in the car!)




low indoor lighting.



taken with flash.



And lastly, because it was my boyfriend's 21st, and because i'm never one to miss an opportunity, I managed to find a piece of confetti to match my nail varnish! 

very low indoor lighting.


I think i'm a little bit in love with Illamasqua polishes at the minute; they are definitely the best brand that I have recently discovered! 
I'm sure I will be adding quite a few more of their polishes to my collection over the next few months! 

As for the gorgeous Milani glitter, i just wish they were easier to find in the UK! 
This one was bought back for me from America; along with a whole  host of other lovelies-stay tuned for an American polish post! 

I love this manicure, as it really comes alive and sparkles in the sunshine. My First proper Summer Mani! 

(on a side note i really must paint my toenails soon..but whenever I do it always seems to rain! I Think I would rather keep the lovely sunshine and wait a little longer before bringing out the flip-flops!)

What are your Go-to Summer mani shades??

Thanks for reading 
and I hope to see you back soon! 
xoxo


2 comments:

  1. That Illamasqua is the shiz!!! What a colour!! :D Love the final picture with the sequins and confetti ^_^ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D i love this polish so much it's really summery! xx

      Delete