Friday 20 September 2013

August/September polish haul:

I've been busy buying polish like a crazy woman again...



The first part is nail art supplies:



I'm wanting to try my hand at stamping, so when I see a few cheapy bits and bobs I've been picking them up. The top stamping plate has images of Hello kitty, Yes I may be 21, but I am still obsessed! 





The two nail art wheels, I picked up in Primark, for £1 each-they have all different sorts of gems and studs.

Lastly there was a little nail art stamping kit which I picked up in B&M for £1.50!



Sorry about the awful picture, but I also picked up some hello kitty fimo canes.





Here's my little storage solution for all my stamping plates, glitters, fimo canes etc. It was a £1 shop bargain!

Part 2 is of course the polish!





The shatters were all from the £1 shop. I'm really over shatters, but OPI for £1?! So of course I had to buy a few! I got: Shatter the scales, silver shatter, gold shatter, pink shatter and superbass shatter.

Next are more B&M bargains: Rimmel: Pompous and Green with envy for £1 each. I also got two hello kitty polishes: Shop teal you drop and Heather so in love for £1.50 each.








 Whoops sorry it's sideways! Next is a Disney Villains Nail polish set which I picked up from a group on Facebook for £4-The box is  battered, but what a super bargain!



Next I bought some beautiful polishes and killed a few lemmings! I got OPI DS Glamour, Exclusive and Couture.

with flash 



Two gorgeous Enchanted Polishes that I purchased from lovely ladies on Facebook and My First CBL: Colors by Llarowe: Dirty Diana.



Here are the two Enchanted's Without and with flash: Mr Burgundy and February 2013.



*DROOLS*


Row 1: OPI-Be a Dahlia wont you, Leighton Denny-Sensual Glam, Julep-Leah, Depend-mini holo, mini lacquerhead polish-in the moonlight and Darling Diva-Channeling Coco.

Row 2:  Essie: Beach bum blue, Sexy divide and funny face. Sally Hansen-Fire Opal and pink tease nail polish.

Row 3: Deborah Lippmann: Lady sings the blues, Cleopatra in NYC, Addicted to speed topcoat and Hit me with your best shot. Revlon-Gold coast.







 OPI: Shrek forever after mini set- What's with the cattitude?, Fiercely Fiona, Rumple's Wiggin and Who the Shrek are you?






Sally VAT free haul:

OPI: San Francisco mini collection: First date at the golden gate, Muir Muir on the wall, in the cable car-pool lane and Peace & Love & OPI. Dining Al Frisco, Peace & Love & OPI. Konad special nail polish in black. 






 Nails Inc iridescent collection: Elm park road, Cadogan gate, Lyall street and Raphael street.



Next up is a little parcel of loveliness from Norway Nails.




I always love their packaging and they always include little extras. This time it was two rolls of holographic striping tape! 


without flash

with flash


Wow! I swear this is the same polish! It's Kids by Enchanted Polish from the Time to Pretend collection. It's a turquoise polish with a purple duochrome effect and is linear holographic. The NWNs restock was as to be expected from EP launches a bit of a nightmare, I missed out on Water For Unicorns...again!! *sad face* but I can't be too disappointed as look as this beauty isn't it just amazeballs!!
 Expect a blog post on this Beaut very soon!



Last but by no means least: 


Mini Dollish polish in 'Say hello to my kitty' 
(of course inspired by Hello Kitty)
This arrived very  quickly and with postage from the states cost under £5! How is that even possible?! Especially when most companies charge around £9 to ship to the UK!


So I hope you enjoyed having a nosy through my new pretties! Did anything in particular catch your eye?

Thanks for reading, come back soon!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment