Monday 30 September 2013

Blog Your Heart Out Award!







I was very happy to be nominated for the blog your heart out award by the lovely Sarah from Penny Pinching Polish
The rules for this award are to answer the 5 questions and nominate 5 other bloggers.

Here are my answers:

What/who encouraged you to start blogging?

I have always enjoyed reading other peoples blogs and I have always been obsessed with makeup and more recently nails. So I guess I  started it as a way to share my passion with other people and to make use of the pictures of nail art i have always taken!

How did you choose what topic(s) to blog about?

The topic (nails and beauty) is what I enjoy talking about and I love experimenting with my nails.

What is something that most people don't know about you?

I will keep this light, so I love rock music and even some heavy metal-Love a bit of Metallica! Not always what people expect from a girly girl!

What 3 words describe your style:

hmm...Girly, quirky and glam

What do you like to do when you are not blogging?

I love to shop and find bargains. I also love going to London to see musicals every now and again. I love to read (favourite author is Dan Brown) and play xbox (favourite games are Borderlands and Gears of war series) I also love going to the cinema (long live Orange Wednesdays!!)


The five blogs I would like to nominate for this award are:



You don't have to accept this award, If you have already completed it, However, I'd love to see you answers! Please leave the link to your post in the comments. 

Thanks for reading, come back soon! 
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment