Tuesday 3 September 2013

Selfridge's Beauty Haul!

My first trip to selfridges: Beauty haul! 


I used to be strictly Harrods when it came to beauty shopping in London, but after seeing the TV series 'Mr Selfridge' I decided I had to pay it a little visit, and boy am I glad I did!!

WOW-I loved it!
 I'm going to show you a few bits and bobs that I picked up:

First up is Selfridges: the beauty box. With a festival theme. Now this is only supposed to be available online-so imagine my delight when I stumbled across a display of them in store!



As you can see it is quite a large box and it is overflowing with beauty treats! It costs £25 and the contents are worth £110!! What a bargain!



The box contains:

sol de Janeiro's refreshing coconut cooling mist.
Topshop lip crayon-powder room.
Eyeko skinny liquid eyeliner-Navy.
coloursmash hair shadow.
violent lips lip appliques-warm rainbow.
Illamasqua liguid metal metallic cream.
Bare Minerals pretty amazing moxie lip gloss.
Azature nail polish-champagne.
Cowshed antibacterial hand gel.
NPW mini scented hand and face wipes.
NPW chubby glitter stick.

Now I have to be honest and say the reasons I got the box were the: Azature polish, Bare minerals lip gloss and Illamasqua liquid metal. I can't really see my using the glitter stick, hair shadow or lip appliques...

The box is a great idea and an even greater bargain! I would highly recommend it, they are still available online now.


 My mini nail polish haul:



Chanel-Bel-argus, Azature-pink diamond and Nails Inc-Queen Victoria street.

Next I treated myself to a new perfume:




Naughty Alice by Vivienne Westwood.  I was over the moon to discover that the cute little charm around the lid, was actually a bracelet-Love it!! I also got  some little perfume sample freebies thrown in: Vera wang-Bejewelled, Marc Jacobs-Honey and Bottega Veneta-Eau Legere.

Last but not least:


Laura Mercier: Oil free foundation primer and Lip glace  in Bare pink.

and EOS lipbalm in Pomegranate/Raspberry.


Well I don't think I did too badly!
 I loved selfridges and it has definitely done the impossible and beaten Harrods for me! 

Have you made any beauty splurges lately? 

thanks for reading, come back soon!
xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment