Sunday 28 April 2013

Barry M Rose Quartz glitter over Nails Inc George street.


I LOVE this glitter! It is about the most beautiful polish ever!
Rose Quartz is a mix of hexagonal rose coloured glitter and holographic micro glitter suspended in a clear base. This polish applies perfectly, no drag and the glitter applies evenly over the nail no need to go fishing for glitter! 

If like me you intend to use this polish over a base colour, I only used one coat...yes one coat and it creates the prettiest most sparkliest nails!  For a more opaque look two to three coats is advisable. Also it only needed one coat of topcoat to smooth it out nicely!

Next up is the undies-Nails Inc George Street. This is a beautiful nude shade that leans more towards pink. I find it suits me better than beige toned nudes. It is virtually opaque in one coat, but i added another in the pictures. As with all Nails Inc Cremes, the formula glides on effortlessly.

Now that's enough waffling it's time for the piccies!


low indoor lighting-no flash!
in very low lighting. It shows the true pink colour of the glitter.


low indoor lighting


Now don't adjust your monitor, in the next picture, my nails really are that sparkly!!!





with flash, slightly blurred to show the glitters!


What are your favourite Barry M polishes?
I think this has to be mine!!

Thanks for reading and I hope to see you
back again soon!

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment