Saturday 20 April 2013

The best Glossy Box yet! 

April Glossy Box edition:



Spring has finally sprung in the UK (about time) The sun has come out of hiding and bought with it the new April Glossy Box.

This limited edition box has been designed by Pearl Lowe and the gorgeous box, was inspired by the English country side.





This months theme is spring fever:


I always get so excited when i know that my Glossy Box has arrived and lately they have just been getting better and better and this month was no exception! 

Here's my box:


 In order of the most exciting: 

This months star item was an Essie nail polish, Glossy box selected 15 shades-i received the shade Bikini so teeny from the summer 2012 collection.
I have nearly bought this polish so many times and have been lusting after it for ages, so Glossy Box couldn't have got it more right-I was super happy to have received it this month! 
(apprx value £7.99)


Next up was an Illamasqua Medium pencil, which just having purchased their speckled nail polish, I am excited to try more from this brand.
i received the shade Elate which is pure white. These can be used on eyes, lips, face and body. I think I probably would have used a different colour more, but i'm happy to use this on my lower lash line as it makes your eyes look whiter, apparently.
(apprx value £13.00)

Next is a gorgeous body butter by Nip+Fab. 
Glossy box gave out 3 different versions: coconut, mango or pistachio.
I received Pistachio, which smells like heaven and, which i have wanted to try for ages!
 Glossy box how did you know?!
(apprx value £2.50)

Crabtree and Evelyn hand cream in summer meadow.
Not overly exciting but it does smell nice, their creams seem to make my skin dry, which i'm guessing isn't their desired effect!
(apprx value £3.50)

Lastly i received a mini perfume from Yves Rocher (i have previously had a mascara and lippie from this brand in glossy boxes) The scent is So Elixir Purple, 5ml.
(apprx value £4.40)

The box is amazing value for money with the contents amounting to over £30! 
The eyeliner itself paid for the box and the cost of postage! 
All in all well done Glossy Box, this has been my favourite box yet...how on earth can they top this?! 

Are you a Glossy box girl, if so did you receive any different items? 
  Do you subscribe to any other beauty boxes?

I Hope you've enjoyed my first Glossy Box review! 













2 comments:

  1. I just got this essie polish and can't wait to try it! I also have that issue with c&estuff, my old work supplied it and I tried a few bits but it didn't agree with me xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is gorgeous, I have it on already! It's a shame the shimmer doesn't seem to show up too well on the nail, apart from that it's lovely. It's really weird as I've tried a few different bits from C&E too and none of it has agreed with my skin either.

      Delete