Wednesday 17 April 2013

           I wanted my first pictures to be of a polish that i absolutely love...

 So I chose the gorgeous Austin powers by Enchanted polish.
it's pale gold and has a crazy linear holographic finish.
even in the lowest lighting you can still see the rainbow!

s

picture taken in low indoor lighting! 


Now i don't have favourite polishes, but if i did...



picture taken with flash.

Not only does this polish look amazing but a top coat doesn't dull the holo effect at all, it lasted almost a week with no chips.
The last i checked this polish was discontinued so i'm stashing my bottle away somewhere safe! 
I would definitely recommend Enchanted polishes as i find their formula and effect the best i have come across for a holographic polish.

Do you wear holographic polish or have any other favourite holos? 

thanks for reading and i hope you like my first polish blog doodah! 

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful polish Melissa, can't resist a bit of holo every now and then! My favourite holo.... Nope, can't do it, I love them all!! Although, Nubar "Reclaim" was my first ever holo so I will always have a special love for that one. Yay for you having a blog, I look forward to more posts from you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, it is a bit of a beaut! i am slightly addicted to holo polishes, only trouble is my nails tend to mesmerize me! lol Thanks (doing ok for a technophobe methinks! haha) xx

      Delete
  2. Perfect choice for a first post Melissa. Love Enchanted too, they do the best holos, hands down!
    I look forward to more future posts of gorgeous polishes :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I thought it would be hard picking but Austin powers jumped out at me. Thank you :) xx

      Delete