Tuesday 16 April 2013

My first blog post!!

Hello there! 

I just thought i would tell you a little bit about me and what my blog will be about.

I'm Melissa (mel, meli, lissa, lissy...) i'm 20 years old, soon to be 21, i'm a self confessed shopaholic, animal lover and lover of anything sparkly-hence the name TheLuckyMagpie! 

I love to find a bargain and being a typical girly girl i love makeup, fashion and did i mention..shopping?! 

My main obsession is with nail polish, all nail polishes! 

Basically i wanted a place to share my main passions. I plan to do some reviews, swatches, and maybe share some little tit bits from my life-dozy moments and all! 

I also love books, i am an aspiring writer and i might share some extracts as i continue to write my first novel.

so that's it for now, i hope you'll come back to see my future posts! 





                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment